Thursday 13 June 2013

Save vs Splurge

Save vs Splurge

How gorgeous are these Celine soft trio roll top bags? Made from soft lambskin and available in different colours, these are the perfect grab and go clutch bags, great for both day and evening, in my opinion, a stunning designer must have. But if like me your bank balance doesn't stretch as far as Celine then this version from Zara is just the thing, priced at just £19.99 compared to the price on request from Celine it's a steal and coming in brighter colours I just can't make up my mind. What I would do for a piece of Celine, alas Zara is a wonderful alternative.

I'd love to hear which one you prefer and if you fancy saving or splurging this month. Please leave a comment, as I read them all and love hearing your thoughts.

Till next time, Zoe xx

And don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin' here

No comments:

Post a Comment