Tuesday 14 May 2013

Check it out


Hey guys, thought I would show you one of my favourite looks at the moment. My old friend, the classic check shirt, I would feel lost without a few of these babies in my wardrobe. I love the length of this one, just perfect to throw over a pair of leggings and your good to go, paired with a gorgeous neon necklace 'borrowed' from my friend, have to admit really didn't want to give it back but alas it's back in her hands right now. Ignore the weird smile in the pictures, not quiet sure what I was doing. I'm trying my best to blog everyday now, day two and two post down #proud
Let me know what you think, I always love hearing from you :)
Zoe xxx


Check shirt- River Island/ Leggings- Topshop/ Necklace- Freedom at Topshop/ Watch- Michael Kors


Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin here

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I broke that necklace :( cool outfit playa xx

    ReplyDelete