Monday 20 May 2013

My 30 day challenge






Hey guys, so as you can guess from the pictures I'm on a fitness and healthy living kick at the moment. After weeks, okay maybe more months but who's counting, of saying I was going to try and lose some weight and get healthy, I've finally decided enough is enough. So starting today I have set myself a challenge, for the next 30 days I'm going to diet/ eat healthier and exercise. So far so good but like I said it only day one, ask me again in a week. My goal at the end of the 30 days is to feel fitter, healthier and have more confidence in myself and hopefully fit into my clothes more comfortably. As the summer is coming up I thought this was the perfect time to start getting into shape. Now to keep my sanity and have something fun to do I am also going to blog everyday for the 30 days, already thinking of outfits to style, beauty products to rave about and a whole lot more, so keep your eyes peeled. If any of you have any healthy tips or fitness advice, please share them, I would love to know what you're all doing to stay fit and healthy, so feel free to leave a comment here or you can Tweet me @xy_zoe, any words of encouragement will be much appreciated :)
Hope you are all well and are having a great Monday.
Zoe xxx
Ps how delicious does all the fruit look in these pictures



 Images from Pinterest

Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment