Thursday 23 May 2013

Goody Bag


Hey guys, so I wanted to show you all the fabulous goodies I got from Company magazine's Fashion forum, you can read all about the night here. I haven't tried any of the products yet but am looking forward to it, I would love to hear what you think if you've tried any of them. I will let you all know how I get on :)

Company magazine goody bag
Popchips/ Company magazine May 2013/ Nail Art nail tattoos/ Primark sunglasses
Primark sunnies
 DHC Deep Cleansing Oil/ Colour Extreme Hair Art in blue/ Batiste dry shampoo fresh/ V05 Smoothly Does It, Frizz Free Creme/ Right Guard Women Xtreme Invisible anti-perspirant/ Lipcote lipstick sealer/ Gold by Giles nail polish/ Helen E Eyeliner Pencil in green/ Helen E Lip Crayon in cinnamon
Swatches for the eyeliner and lip crayon

Thanks once again to Company magazine and New Look for hosting the evening and putting together this amazing goody bag.

1 comment: