Friday 3 May 2013

London Haul




Hi everyone! If your a regular reader of my blog you will know that I have recently had a trip back to London and I bought a few goodies. I was proud of myself as I didn't buy too much, I know boring right but a girl has to be sensible sometimes. I got a slightly over sized denim shirt, which is perfect to wear with leggings and I will be popping on a statement necklace with it to dress it up. A baseball jacket which I think is perfect for spring to layer over little dresses or just throw on with denim cut offs, its so cosy it feels like I'm wearing a hoody; I've wanted one for ages but just have never had any luck in finding one that I truly loved untill I came across this bad boy from Topshop, I think I actually gasped when I saw it.
My friend and I went into Liberty and couldn't help having a snoop around the Bobbi Brown counter, I had no intention of buying anything but once the very helpful lady showed us the Tinted Eye Brightener we were hooked, it really hides any dark circles and makes under your eye look flawless. I can safely say that it's my new current favourite. Also I popped into Space NK, I could honestly spend hours and more than likely hundreds of pounds in there but I stopped at just one product #proud. I had heard a lot of really positive things about this product and really wanted to try it out for myself, it's Living Proof, prime style extender and I can't wait to give it a go.
Have any of you tried these products? Let me know what you think, I always love hearing from you.

Denim shirt- Monki; Baseball jacket- Topshop; Tinted Eye Brightener, in Bisque 3- Bobbi Brown; prime style extender- Living Proof

Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin'. My Twitter and Instagram links are in the sidebar

Untill next time, Zoe xx


No comments:

Post a Comment